WaveEngine Schedule

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Hi,

Can you explain the use case for this? The reason it is not there currently is because that entry is intended only to stop a schedule from running. What would "On if On" mean to a schedule? On an output it means to force the output on even if it wouldn't otherwise be on.

I just want to make sure I understand what you would like it to do.
Don

I am using the Avast Plank (autofeeder), I would like to have a schedule trigger when the autofeeder is on. This would allow me to slow down the pumps on the left side of my tank and ramp up the pumps on the right side (same side the plank is installed) to push the food across the tank.
Alternatively, If I was able to trigger 'Feed Mode' when the autofeeder was on, then it would also accomplish my task.
Thanks,

Technically what you are trying to do is trigger the Feed mode when you run the feeder AND run a special schedule during Feed mode that would only run half your pumps. This is definitely something on our to-do list that we are planning on working on. Unfortunately, I cannot give you a release date, but we hope to add it soon!

Thank you for posting your thoughts here. It reaffirms that folks do want this feature!

Back