App 209 / Firmware 192

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

HELP!!!!! after the firmware 192 update my X2 controllers(2 - X2) have been alarming Red until I reboot tje alarming one or the collective.. After the update it would flash & beep red and show no problems on any interface, app or web interface. Now it's been alarming all day and the screen looks like this......

1635894244053.png
If I reboot the collective or just the X2 that's going crazy (flashing red & beeping). it stops and resets all the 'NOT RESPONDING ITEM'... I think it has been doing this all day... I was checking things around 1pm EST and it look like the previous picture and I rebooted the collective and then things were ok.. Then I came home to a loud beeping noise and I knew it was the Hydros. I will reboot and it will reset..

This has been a problem that I've noticed since firmware v192.. It has never done this before and it could be an coincidence...

HELP!!!

Did you reboot your router. The breathing red is it cannot connect to your wifi.

Thanks Danny, is there a way to check the WIFI that the controllers have connected to because I have 2. I have 2 X2 controllers and only one has been continuously going offline. I have currently noticed that the primary controller is breathing a weird color so I'm going to reboot the collective to see if that solves it. I am curious and will be troubleshoot why coincidentally it started after the update because if you notice the 'RED' temp probe quit operating when it went offline....not good! I will also reboot both WIFI access points and see if it stops... I should have outages on all my wifi aquarium gear but just the X2s are acting weird...

Thanks again for you help....

On mine I only have one access point and the wifi on the router. I can tell in the router which it is connected to. If it is the access point it shows as a wired connection since the access point is a wired connection to the router. If it is connected directly to the router it will show it is on 2.4ghz. I have an ASUS router and the program that displays that info is also ASUS. I also have one spot that any device I place there has wifi drops. I originally had a wifi strip there and when I moved it no more issues, but the control unit I put in that spot now drops out occasionally. It is in a collective and is not the wifi master so it doesn't not cause an issue unless am trying to change a setting when it does it. You may want to make the other one you wifi master until you get it figured out.

I apologize, got busy, and wasn't able to Thank all of you for the great suggestions... I will keep everyone posted on the progress and outcome...

Back