IceCap Dual Controller not working after firmware 190 update.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

This is a schedule for 2 pumps running 24/7. The first screenshot is the pump settings and the second is the active when settings. You will have to set the settings you want just leave the start time and end time at 00:00:00

DE6A6512-9578-433C-A2A6-83CC83016880.png

DBF6EA0D-552A-40E1-8B24-ADC6C22492C2.png

Wow! I had no idea all of this existed in the app. I will play with it more when I get home from work. Any suggestions on what wave pattern(s) I should use? I have a mixed reef with several Euphyllia, a Duncan colony and lots of SPS.

All tanks are different so it will depend on what you are after. I don't have those pumps on an actual tank. I have MP10's in my actual tank. I would start out with the max set lower than 100% and raise or lower until you get the flow you want. On my mp10's I go through several ones depending on time of day. The schedules allow you to do this by creating different schedules depending on time of day. You just have to make sure all 24 hours is covered by the schedules. Below is the schedule for the high MP10. It took two screenshots got get it all. Each one of the separate bands would be a schedule. As you can see the max speed is dependent on the schedule here. At night this pump runs at a constant 20%. Then it goes into reefcrest mode on the next schedule with a max of 45%. The highest on any schedule is 74%. That is 3:30 in the afternoon. It would not be too difficult for me to convert this to the hydros system. I have been switching things over a little at a time. This is for 42 gallon hex tank. It will depend on the pumps you have as to how high you will want to go with them. I would make sure you will be there to check to see how the schedule acts. You might start out wiith a mild type pattern with it at 24/7. Then see how it goes before splitting it up into more than one schedule.

645979A8-96AE-4055-9E77-FC45C9D77814.png

A7D39E64-3F7C-4C09-9694-4FE6F1976881.png

Thanks Danny, I really appreciate all the help and advice. I have a 125g mixed reef running a Gyre 1K at 80% on the right side and a Gyre 2K at 50% on the left. It will be interesting to experiment with different wave patterns.

No problem glad to help. Also on the pump settings if set the minim and max settings the settings in the schedule will be a percentage of those. In the case below 0% on the schedule would actually be 20% for this pump. Also 100% on the schedule would be 86% on this pump. That way you can use the same schedules for more than one pump but still set a different min and max for each pump. I assume no all the settings are in each pump setup.

9A4F1945-E821-406A-878E-578649593D98.png

No problem glad to help. Also on the pump settings if set the minim and max settings the settings in the schedule will be a percentage of those. In the case below 0% on the schedule would actually be 20% for this pump. Also 100% on the schedule would be 86% on this pump. That way you can use the same schedules for more than one pump but still set a different min and max for each pump. I assume no all the settings are in each pump setup.

View attachment 1464
I don't see the test pump under the pump option. The only thing that is available is the name I chose for each pump, in my case, Gyre 1K and Gyre 2K.
On my app, it only shows a start time but no end time. Does an end time show up once a second schedule is added?
I created a schedule named Sine Wave with 00:00:00 start time.

That is what I called mine in my system. I was just using it as example of the settings. You will have to check your pumps to se how they are setup. On mine the end time was below the start time.

Back