Jebao DCA/DCS/DCP/DCT/CP/GF/DCW/DCQ/QP 0-10V Interface How To

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

JeffB418

HYDROS Expert
Reaction score
The following resource is how to interface the following Jebao pump products to Hydro's 0-10V port on the Wave Engine V1/V2 or X4 controller:
1692889978937.png

This interface method replaces the standard Jebao controller with a 0-10V compatible controller from Coral Box. The Coral Box AquaLink A1 is a 3rd party driver box that uses your existing Jebao pump and power supply and allows 0-10V interface to Hydros using the 0-10V OUT port on the WEV1 WEV2 or X4.

Items you will need:
- Supported Jebao pump (see above)
- AquaLink A1 (AQLink A1 for Apex Controller for Crossflow Gyre DCS DCT Pump)
- Hydros APX Interface Cable - HYDROS WaveEngine APX Link
- Open 0-10V OUT port on a Hydros X4, WEV1, WEV2 or 2 0-10V out channels (1 RJ45 connector)

1) configure the A1 interface box per instructions: https://www.fish-street.com/video/a1manual.pdf
2) Plug the APX cable into the free 0-10V OUT port on Hydros
3) Plug the RJ45 jack marked channels 1/2 into the A1 interface box

In Hydros you will need to make 2 outputs, one for SPEED and one for DIRECTION. Hydros pump schedules only can control speed using 0-10V so for DIRECTION you will need to make a CONSTANT output for CHANNEL 1 and set it to fixed 0V for forward (10V for reverse).

Then for the pump speed, follow the standard tutorial for configuring the output and schedule noting that the 0-10V output for SPEED is CHANNEL 2:

I have all the parts listed above, and am just now realizing that this only allows you to control a single Jebao wavemaker using a Hydros wave engine. Is there no way to use the 4 pump outputs to control a Jebao pump? I'd like to control 4 Jebao wavemakers. I have 4 Maxspect Gyres now, and I'm looking to replace them with Jebao pumps, but I don't want to give up Hydros Waveengine control.

I have all the parts listed above, and am just now realizing that this only allows you to control a single Jebao wavemaker using a Hydros wave engine. Is there no way to use the 4 pump outputs to control a Jebao pump? I'd like to control 4 Jebao wavemakers. I have 4 Maxspect Gyres now, and I'm looking to replace them with Jebao pumps, but I don't want to give up Hydros Waveengine control.

People claim to have done this in a DIY manner and supposedly it works. But such configuration is not endorsed or supported by CoralVue. Jebao has not given them permission to integrate and drive Jebao pumps with the Wave Engine. Because of that, there are likely warranty implications of non-CoralVue products CoralVue would then be responsible for if they were to proceed without permission. It won't happen without joint participation by both companies. Might suggest making request to Jebao directly amd maybe a grass roots effort to drum up other users' support for fumctionality.

Thanks. Could you tell me where I could track down these DIY people? I would be willing to try that myself.

I am controlling two Jebao wavemakers with a Hydros APX interface cable connected to a single 0-10v output from my X4. Just follow the instructions above. Easy Peasy.

Back