Update

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Saltyfish808

Reaction score
I tried to update, by entering 177. My control is functioning, but my wave engine is down. When i restart the app this is what it does.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210310-200725.jpg
    Screenshot_20210310-200725.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20210310-200734.jpg
    Screenshot_20210310-200734.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 17
The update is only for the Control units and not the Wave Engine. Looks like it is running 177.

The wave engine, it says its running 177. But it wont let me do anything. It not responding and my pumps are down
Just go back into the device properties and click on update firmware. Then on that says “ load experimental firmware “ type on that line 165 and download it. Once it downloads install it and update changes .

In that spot that says “ select experimental firmware “ touch that and a box will appear . Then type in 165

Then download it . Then install it and when it’s done installing make sure you update changes ... it will be a yellow box on the bottom of the screen.

You might have to do a red reset .Are you familiar with doing that with a magnet ?

On top of the letter A on the word WaveEngine you would place and hold a magnet until you see the lights circle in red . Then lift the magnet off .

I saw that in the help section. It will delete whatever I did, and restore factory firmware?
If you do a purple reset it will restore all the way back to factory. If you do a red reset it will take it back to the last firmware.
I would try the red reset first . If that doesn’t do it for ya then unfortunately you’ll have to take it back to purple. Hopefully you won’t have to go all the way back.

Back