Update

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Hmmmmm
I believe i have broken it ...........🤬
hmmmmm . A red reset works for reverting back to the previous firmware . I know a purple rest takes you back to factory .

what do you see in the app now for firmware version? What color are the lights on the Wave engine?

How did you install 177 on your WaveEngine? It is not even a released firmware and it is not ready. It is an alpha version of the firmware. Firmware 177 was only release for Control units.

Please head over to CoralVue Support Portal and submit a ticket and we will need to send you a new firmware with firmware 160.

Hi all I installed version 177 which seems to have went fine, just not sure what the graphing is supposed to look like right now I’m just getting a blue dot 🔵 And the graph matrix is now showing dates. So I’m not really sure what it supposed to look like once fully operational. Any input would be greatly appreciate. P.S also just wanted to say thank you to the coralvue team for their hard work I’m sure there was many long hours for this latest update

Ok been a couple of hours I’m starting to see the graphing lines now. I tip my hat 🎩 to the coralvue crew for a job well done. Can’t wait to see what comes next?

Back