Firmware 186 / App 199

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Make sure that after you move items around you long click to go back to normal view. Plus there is a 30 second refresh timer for cloud writes. Sounds like this will be updated at some point, but for now its a limitation. I believe if you switch between modes (icon/text/graph) that will force an update too.
Yes, I did the long click to exit the "move/edit" mode. I left the app open for at least 5 minutes, between refreshes the settings held. After restarting the app again they unfortunately did not hold and reverted back to showing me the Ecotech signals (Orange, Cyan) I had deselected/hide. I only want to show the White pump as that is all I am using for the MP40

Yes, I did the long click to exit the "move/edit" mode. I left the app open for at least 5 minutes, between refreshes the settings held. After restarting the app again they unfortunately did not hold and reverted back to showing me the Ecotech signals (Orange, Cyan) I had deselected/hide. I only want to show the White pump as that is all I am using for the MP40
Submit a help ticket, see if the Don or Carlos can find the issue and push it into the next update.

I have my pumps set to not allow reverse. In gyre mode in the old version, the pumps would continue in the forward direction instead of reversing and this would create turbulence moving back and forth across the tank. In the new release when the pumps should be in reverse if allowed to, they shut off.

I have my pumps set to not allow reverse. In gyre mode in the old version, the pumps would continue in the forward direction instead of reversing and this would create turbulence moving back and forth across the tank. In the new release when the pumps should be in reverse if allowed to, they shut off.
Yes, this is an issue that should be fixed soon. Carlos said they found the bug so I think we will get an update sometime today

Submit a help ticket, see if the Don or Carlos can find the issue and push it into the next update.
I have a ticket open for this very same issue. Carlos and Michael are both aware of the details and are trying to figure it out. I did all the things suggested and it did not resolve the issue. This feature worked flawlessly in the previous version. Not sure if everyone knew but you could always reorder (but not hide) tiles or text in previous versions. The only workaround that temporarily fixes the tile order is to open the upper left menu and click again on whatever you named your controller/collective. It will refresh the tile order but if you close the app and restart you will need to do this again.

Yes, this is an issue that should be fixed soon. Carlos said they found the bug so I think we will get an update sometime today
Yeah, I only brought it up again because of my previous posts, and when it's working creates a very cool flow pattern. To be honest, I did not fully understand why it worked that way until this problem came up. It works well with both gyres and octo pulse pumps.

Yeah, I only brought it up again because of my previous posts, and when it's working creates a very cool flow pattern. To be honest, I did not fully understand why it worked that way until this problem came up. It works well with both gyres and octo pulse pumps.
I was going to update but saw this issue and so wanted to wait as I use gyre this very way in my main reef tank and don't want the behavior to change.

Thank you to those that found this. Any update on if it has been figured out and/or fixed?

I am waiting to update but that also means I can't use the app at all in the meantime.

Thanks

I’m getting a late start with building my collective. I think I’ve Crete the collective and added my control 4. It’s seems to be working fine but it’s shows the device serial and not controlx4. Is that correct and why is it different?

**I haven’t added the wave engine yet.
02764D78-C245-4BD9-A216-BE5A59322A88.png

Attachments

• 7F6920FA-EB8D-421B-8C1D-3F2647E66FA5.png
    7F6920FA-EB8D-421B-8C1D-3F2647E66FA5.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 4
Did you name the control 4? it may have defaulted to the serial number if you didn't.

You don't have to name it. If you don't it will use the serial number since it has to have a unique name for each control unit. You can still edit the name if you want.

You don't have to name it. If you don't it will use the serial number since it has to have a unique name for each control unit. You can still edit the name if you want.
Ok I think I have my WE in the collective and have it running. I don’t see a reboot option from the app, am I missing something?
2C9179DB-7146-4B28-B9A1-EAFCD8D63B5A.png

Also you have to click the three dots in the upper right corner of the app and choose Device Properties from the menu. Then you should get a screen like below.

3D41BA1B-4642-45B2-86AB-37BB45B9BE11.png

Back