Full DIY Hydros Pinout Cheat Sheet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Using arduino I want to be able to control the speed of IceCap 2K Gyre Flow Link Pump from 0% to 100% full speed

1- Plan A > Would I be able to use the 0-10v input to control the speed from 0% to 100%??
>> Does 5v means 50 % of pump speed?
>> If yes, how exactly can I input PWM signal to the controller? Attached below a screenshot from the 0-10v article second video Link > The main issue is does not explain anything about input mode analog controls
1713336395161.png

2- Plan B > In this case I will buy the pump without its controller so I will have my own motor driver. What drivers options should work??
>> Would the WS55-180 work? if yes what other options are available?

Awesome Info Don. I was worried if I did wired it incorrectly it might be damaged. Yes, you are correct Apex has nothing like this pump controller. What I use as a pump controller for the Apex is a WS55-180. Then use the 0-10v output to control the pump speed. My skimmer, UV Light and return pumps are all running off these WS55-180's. I also have 2 icecap 4k gyre pumps that use the dual controller. My dual controller has an issue. It's reading the 0-10v incorrectly. If I input 10v it reads 4v, if I input 9v it reads 7v and if I input 8v it reads 10v. So the plan was to use this instead of buying another dual controller. I could get rid of three controllers and only be using one. Thanks Don!
1- Is it possible to control the 2K Gyre Flow Pump using ws55-180?

2- Is it possible to control the 4K Gyre Flow Pump using ws55-180?

3- Is it possible to control the ws55-180 using an arduino pwm pin?

Back