Keep Getting Error Code When Trying to Test ALK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

But I am way off. Checker reading 8.9 Huydors reading 10.25. How much of an offset would that be? Would I be lowering or increasing my ph probe reading?
-1.3 should get you close. Which test method do you have the Hydros set to? Mine is set to the one in this screenshot.

IMG_0506.png

I just changed the test method and the probe to alkalinity. However I may be wrong but it says to set it to ph. I am
Pretty sure I remember looking back at it and doing a double take. I changed it to alkalinity and I am running a manual test now. Let’s see what we get back

I just changed the test method and the probe to alkalinity. However I may be wrong but it says to set it to ph. I am
Pretty sure I remember looking back at it and doing a double take. I changed it to alkalinity and I am running a manual test now. Let’s see what we get back
You should have an input like the screenshot but the name may be different. This input displays the calculated alkalinity from the test. This input is the one with the offset you set. Mine here is still at 0.

IMG_0507.png

You should have an input like the screenshot but the name may be different. This input displays the calculated alkalinity from the test. This input is the one with the offset you set. Mine here is still at 0.

View attachment 4094
Once I setup this input it won’t show up under the tester though. The only one that can be selected is PH.

Once I setup this input it won’t show up under the tester though. The only one that can be selected is PH.
It is still the one with the offset and shows the alkalinity after testing. It is setup to the iV test output and not the other way around. The iV test output has to know which pH probe and which Salinity probe are in the iV so it can use their values during testing.

I finally got it to work. Where does it say in the setup video to setup that alk page? This was the first I ever heard of it.
I am trying to find it myself and i cannot locate it on the video or the writted setup. i wonder if it creates when one of the outputs is created. Dang

I am trying to find it myself and i cannot locate it on the video or the writted setup. i wonder if it creates when one of the outputs is created. Dang
I think it is suppose to f you setup everything within the iV Beta output but if not you can do it yourself and just set it to the iV Beta output you created in the settings.

I followed the video to the T multiple times. I wish it mentioned it. Even if it does it on its own, it should let us know about that.

I followed the video to the T multiple times. I wish it mentioned it. Even if it does it on its own, it should let us know about that.
I will have to check the video. I had mine setup before the video was out.

I just went through the video. It is at 13:48 in the video where it shows the outputs and inputs created and the alkalinity input is one of them.

I just went through the video. It is at 13:48 in the video where it shows the outputs and inputs created and the alkalinity input is one of them.
I saw the outputs but didn't see the alk I put specifically. I'll go back and check that out

I saw the outputs but didn't see the alk I put specifically. I'll go back and check that out
The three inputs are above the outputs and he dose mention them. He even unhides the realtime pH and salinity inputs to show them also. You may still have them hidden. They did that since between test they will show values that are not correct.

If I added another ph probe to the salinity port on the X10 and set it to probe mode PH would it read PH?
The salinity port is only for a salinity probe. A pH probe will not work on it since the electronics for that port is totally different.

Back